Secondly, I made a purchase from REI Outlet for a pair of boots. Apparently last years models are worth only 60% of their value. Like I care. I picked out a nice fuzzy pair and rolled the dice on if they would fit or not. To my absolute delight, they fit and are warm. Score another!
Monday, December 14, 2009
Preparing for Winter
Winter is upon us here in the great state NY and Rob and I are trying to get prepared. Last week I finally broke down and made a few essential purchases. First was the snow brush. This was a little more intimidating that I thought it would be with the 15 different choices they had. I just wanted one that removed the snow from my car. Thankfully I picked a good one. I got to put it to use this morning finally. Score one for me.
Secondly, I made a purchase from REI Outlet for a pair of boots. Apparently last years models are worth only 60% of their value. Like I care. I picked out a nice fuzzy pair and rolled the dice on if they would fit or not. To my absolute delight, they fit and are warm. Score another!
Now I need a hat and an cocoa dispenser for my car. I hope Santa has something up his sleeve.
Secondly, I made a purchase from REI Outlet for a pair of boots. Apparently last years models are worth only 60% of their value. Like I care. I picked out a nice fuzzy pair and rolled the dice on if they would fit or not. To my absolute delight, they fit and are warm. Score another!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment