Sunday, June 6, 2010

Filling the Gaps

This is an abridged version of the events that happened in between the bridal shower and our arrival on the Outer Banks.

Bachelorette/Bachelor Party - Rob and I had our respective parties with our best gals/guys. I had mine in DC with all the DC gals. We had a great dinner that Amanda cooked for us and we enjoyed some cocktails while hanging around. The following day a smaller contingent of us went wine tasting. It was a lot of fun. As for what the boys did, Bruce came and took Rob and they went to Boston. They attended some of PAX East,went to a comedy show, went on some brewery tours, and did a lot of drinking.

Easter - For the first time in about 10 years, I made it to our family gathering for Easter. This was the first time that Rob really was introduced to the rest of my family (those that were present). He has met a few here and there, but this was the first official family function he attended. He met about 60% of them, so that was good. They held an Easter Egg hunt for the younger kids and enjoyed the very warm weather. It was quite nice.

So that's the events leading up to the wedding that happened between the shower and when we arrived at the beach. Stay tuned! I am an updating fool now!

No comments: