Since Mike has officially threatened to start giving me a rating I felt I could put aside some of my excuses and actually post - even on beach week. Since I have walked up and down the beach twice today I have a few topics for my blog.
One - some people really need to do a mirror check before leaving the house. Anna and I saw someone today who looked like she had stolen her little sisters bottoms. Crack is not something for the beach.
Two - And really the main reason for this blog. How much people litter. I honestly don't understand how the beach has just become the ashtray for so many smokers. Honestly, who wants to be swimming or walking on the beach and having every two steps be a cigarette butt? What kills me even more is when they see you picking up after them and they continue to carry on. I am sorry but you only get one earth and you shouldn't treat it like your personal trash bin. Some of our most amazing finds include a newspaper, fire cracker shells, water bottles, various candy/chip wrappers and the most favorite is part of a scissor handle which leads you to ask the question, where the hell was the other parts?
In any event, if you happen to go to the beach, please remember, carry in, carry out and if you happen to find someone littering, punch them in the face and remind them it's not cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment