How many of us have gone to the beach and played out in the sun all day long only to find later that night that you missed a spot with the sunscreen? I have been most fortunate to play the "guess where I forgot to put sunscreen" game this beach week. The top parts of my legs by the bathing suit line was completely missed in all 3-4 applications of sunscreen. Ouch.
Bonnie was kind enough to share the tip of applying sunscreen before even putting a suit on. How ingenious! That way you won't miss a spot due to bathing suit obstruction. However I have one better! If you would to get a tub and fill it with sunscreen, then you could just dip in and get out. Presto change-o! This would eliminate the smear on and rub in factor. You could just air dry.
I am happy to say that I have not been burned since that day however I am still slowly recovering. It's starting to itch and that's not so cool. :P
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment