Sunday, January 16, 2011

Stick Tights

Over the holidays we were gone for a week.  Maybe a week and a day depending on how you count when we left Friday and got back a week later on Friday.  To my cats, I am pretty sure this felt like a year.  We can get really precise and say it was more like 7 weeks for them (1 year = 7 cat years).  Either way, we were greeted as if we hadn't been seen in a long time.

The first couple of days were kind of cute with how much they wanted to be near us.  They had to smell everything we brought back, investigate our packages and sleep on our heads that night.  By the third night it was a little bit much and we went back to putting them in the bathroom at night because they aren't letting us sleep.  Sparky even cried Monday night when I went to yoga.  It made me think we totally traumatized them in some way. 

Thankfully, they are relatively back to normal now, however they are still trying to hang out in the most inconvenient places and desperately want to help me with anything I have going on. 

This is how I frequently use my computer at home and could explain why I never spend large amounts of time on it.  However annoying it is, it's hard for me to stay annoyed with them for long.

No comments: