Friday, June 1, 2007

Beach Week Wrap Up

It's that time again. Time to start packing the bags and cleaning out the sand from those mysterious places you never thought it would get into. This week has been a lot of fun. There was plenty of on the beach time, in the pool time (after it was cleaned), hot tub time, and of course puzzle time. I have also been successful in finishing a book and finishing a blanket that I have been crocheting for about 5 years now. WAHOO! I have also collected a bunch of neat shells, bought more stuff for my house, took plenty of pictures, did some body boarding. There was also the day that we didn't see Ben until 5pm which was a little concerning, but turns out he was ok.

But the highlight of the trip was the day Amanda and I went to Cape Hatteras. It was really neat to go up in the light house. The view was great and it was a beautiful day. Not to mention we went to the beach and the water was about 5 degrees warmer than what we had been swimming in about an hour north of the cape. Good times.

In conclusion the weather has been perfect and it has been a fantastic beach week! I have had a great time and I really don't want to go back to work. :P

No comments: