Monday, December 24, 2007
Billy Mays = My Hero
You know you have made it in life when you are listed in Wikipedia for being a salesman on the TV. Billy Mays has been on the TV selling all sorts of home products for a good ten plus years. When I see him on TV I get a little excited and say, "I wonder what Uncle Billy is going to sell me today!"
The latest addition to his 20+ products that I have seen is the Handy Switch. This allows you to make a light switch to any lamp with remotes. I don't know who thinks of these products, but you have got to admit it's a pretty neat idea. I was thinking about picking up some for the house because I haven't had any luck training Sparky to get the lights.
It seems that anything Billy sells I think, wow, why don't I have that? Then the show comes back and it's like I was snapped out of hypnosis. Weird. Anywho! I have decided that when the time comes and I need to sell a house, forget realtor's, I am just going to hire Billy. I think I will actually get my money's worth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
He is my hero too!!
Post a Comment