Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve started with a family gathering at my aunt's house with all of my 30 some odd cousins. There are a lot of little ones that I am having trouble keeping up with. It was nice to see the family again even though I only see most once a year.

Later that night, I was able to meet up with Josh and Ryan and his friend (whose name escapes me at the moment) at Denny's. It's kind of hard to find a place to meet on Christmas Eve (especially for dinner), but three cheers for Denny's being open!!!

I enjoyed my French Toast Slam and about 6 cups of coffee. Just as an FYI, if you drink that much coffee at dinner, you may or may not be wide awake until about 2am. I am just saying, you may want to think twice about such consumption.

But I enjoyed getting to see some friends again and that's all that matters. :)

No comments: