Rob has officially graduated from Georgia Tech with a 4.0. Yup he is pretty darn smart. :) In honor of his graduation, I bought him (us) a gift. For the past three years there has been quite a few sleepless nights, a lot of hard work (hello, 4.0!), long stretches of not seeing each other (even though we lived down the road from one another), and much support from me. I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I think his diet would have been non-existent had I not provided him means to eat. :)
So what did I buy? A Wii!!!!!! Rob has had this on his list of things his has wanted for a while and I have come to really like this system for it's games. Rob also wanted a game that we could play together and I think it's more likely to happen on the Wii than the Xbox. Gears of War isn't my speed. Besides, I am more the, "I have 30 minutes to play" kind of person. I don't want something I have to really track progress and story lines on.
We have purchased only a few games so far, but I think they have been good ones. Rayman's Raving Rabbids TV Party was among the first purchases. We played this at my co-workers house and had a blast playing it. It's silly and a great party game. Dumb bunnies! Our most rececnt purchase was Mariokart because that's a classic fun game. Other than that we have the Wii Sports and My Fitness Coach. I am sure we will get more games as we go along. We have more than plenty to keep ourselves entertained for now. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment