Rob is currently on his way to Las Vegas, but has been on the road for about a week now. He started his adventure from here with his brother in his brother's car. They left early last Saturday heading west. First stop was Molly and Erik's house in Houston. Then the hopped across the lower US over the past week with their most recent stop being the Grand Canyon. Yes, I am totally jealous, but more so, I miss Rob. :(
I have gotten used to having another person in the house and it seems really empty without him here. Me and my cats have been hanging out pretty good, but I don't have anyone to talk to. And for those that know me, this is a problem.
His absence follows my absence from the week before while I was away at my company boon doogle in DC. We briefly saw each other Friday night when I got in, but in less than 12 hours of my arrival home, they were heading out the door. All I can say is, thank goodness for modern technology and the cell phone. It's been out main form of communication over these past few weeks.
He is expected home late on Tuesday night (basically Wed morning) which means he will have enough time to do laundry and pack before we head to the beach on Friday. So until then, I am going to hang out with the cats and watch chick flicks amidst the giant pile of homework I have to do. Beach week can NOT get here fast enough.
For those who want to follow Rob's meanderings, check out his tweets on twitter.
http://twitter.com/rjs6u
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment