Sunday, July 10, 2011

St. Lucia in a Nutshell

At the end of May, Rob and I and a couple of our friends went to St. Lucia.  We had rented a villa at the north end of the island for a week.  Some of the highlights about this vacation was how hot it was and driving on the left.  It was a really pretty place, but not a very big one for sure.  In the week we were there we saw pretty much the whole place.  Since I take some many pictures, I'll do the highlights using them.

View from the villa
View from Pigeon Island

Pigeon Island

Rob and I in front of the Pitons

One of the pretty flowers in the botanical gardens

Marigot Bay

Sunset at Smugglers Cove

Enjoying a nice cocktail after a hard day of snorkeling at Te Kay Resort

The Rum Distillery

Starfish we found on our last outting

Our super fancy dinner out at the only place we didn't sweat all through dinner

Group photo by the pool!!
It was a great trip and I am glad we were able to do it with friends.  We can now say we have been to the Caribbean.  Check!

No comments: