Here it is Sunday morning again and we tested out a new recipe for our breakfast collection and I believe we have a winner. I pinned this tasty treat from inspired by charm Nutella Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing. If you are like me, you are probably thinking, how could that possibly be anything but deliciousness?! Let me tell you, it was amazing. And the upside is they really don't take that long to put together! Using the canned biscuits saves a LOT of time. Thank you Pillsbury!
Here's the recipe so you don't have to click another link just to get it.
Nutella Rolls
Makes 8, Prep time 15 minutes, Bake 15-20 minutes
Rolls:
1 can Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
3/4 - 1 cup Nutella (I just eyeballed this)
Flour and Sugar for rolling
*For a variation I bet you could try jam or marmalade in place of Nutella and still get an amazing breakfast sweet roll.
Cream Cheese Icing:
4oz Cream Cheese (softened)
1 tsp Vanilla
1 1/2 cups Powdered Sugar
Begin by preheating your oven to 350 degrees and spraying eight sections of a muffin pan with cooking or baking spray (or use your reusable muffing cups).
Lightly flour and sugar your surface. Michael likes to sweeten the dough with the sugar. You really don't need it, but it just adds something.
Roll out your biscuits until they are about double in size. Spread Nutella on them, like I said I eyeballed this part. If you love Nutella, I guess you could just spread it on thick.
The next step he took better pictures of, but you'll roll them up and cut them into thirds. Then take those three piece and stand them up in a muffin tin (or cups in my case).
Place these in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown on top.
While those are in the oven, you can whip up you icing. Just blend the 3 ingredients together until creamy. You'll have plenty to put a healthy dose of icing on all of them, in fact I had left over. Once the rolls have cooled enough, frost them and gobble them down. Be warned, you may want seconds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment