I don't know what came over me in that last post! I guess the south assimilated me and now I have the ability to speak redneck! ACK!!! I try to regain some northern heritage by looking at pictures of snow and embracing being a Yankee.
Seriously though, I am growing a garden and I think it's super cool. They are starting to sprout already and this seriously will keep me occupied for weeks! I'll grow pretty flowers and my cats will eat them, how awesome!
On and another note, the radio station I listen to does a south of I-20 word of the day. Some of them are pretty good. For those of you who don't get the I-20 reference, it's just the southern-er part of Atlanta which they make fun of. That I think started the transition the redneckness. If I start to wear camo, I want someone to shoot me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment