When I woke up this morning I noticed something rather odd. My neighbor's car seemed to be missing the rear drivers side wheel. The tire, lug nuts, the works. I just thought they had done some work or whatever on it and didn't give it too much attention. I did think it was weird that the car seemed to be propped up with cement drainage run off blocks. Then again I live in a complex with people who do some of the strangest things anyway such as putting their trash on the hood of their car in front of the drivers seat.
After seeing the police car pull up, I realized there may be more to this than I thought. Turns out someone stole the wheel. Who does that? I mean when I get a flat I usually go to the store, purchase another tire and move on. I guess it was easier to steal a tire in the middle of the night in freezing cold weather (last night it was around 30s) and find 3 cement drainage run off blocks stack them up to prop the car up with and the run off with the wheel. Oie!
1 comment:
I can't believe you stole your neighbor's wheel.
Post a Comment