Saturday, June 16, 2007
Blogs Galore
Ok, so it seems that there has been quite some activity in the blog world. Not too long ago Amanda M. created a blog entitled Living the Life in Baton Rouge. Shortly after that Marie also joined in on the fun with her blog Coast to Coast. And lastly, while not a new blog, Holly has officially added me to her list of fun blogs to read. It dawned on me that I go to Rob's blog to get her link, so why not add hers to mine as well and make life simple? Hers is known as Toadfrogs and Elephants. I am predicting that Mike P. may have a harder time keeping up with all the statuses that he likes to give blogs on a whim so I am looking forward to the next few months. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment