I have news to share about my 5th grade science project. Out of the 50 or so seeds I plants and tried to make grow, I was about 10% successful which I think is pretty good first time out. Who knew it was going to be so hard to keep things alive. I was really doing better than 10% but then I forgot to transfer them to the planter. Oh well. Lesson learned, plan on having no weddings going on while growing seeds.
I started this project in April and here it is some months later and I actually have a flower starting! I am like a proud parent. So excited that it lived and did something with it's life! I am sure I will treat all of my children's accomplishments this way. And like a proud parent I have a picture to prove mine kid is the most awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You probably would have had more flowers, but I saw Rob eating some.
Post a Comment