Monday, April 14, 2008

Mr. Weatherman, I hate you

Over the last few weeks, Atlanta has been enjoying some nice spring weather. It's already been pretty steady into the high 60s and mid 70s. Great weather for wearing spring clothes, enjoying the sunshine and general outdoors things (pollen aside).

Well this morning, I woke up to a brisk 40 degrees with a high of a whooping 50 degrees! Excuse me Mr. Weatherman, but I think you messed up pretty badly. It's a well known fact you control the weather and sad to say this ain't your brightest idea ever.

Once I have put away my slightly heavier than fleece jacket, I don't intend to pull it out of the closet until October. You had your three weeks of jumbling between 40 and 70 degrees. That phase is over. You can't just go back. Managing three jackets is an ultra inconvenience.

I think you could just make life easier on yourself if you were to keep with the highs in the upper 60s, mid 70s and lows about 50. It will prevent your tires from getting slashed. I am only a mile from The Weather Channel building. Don't think I won't do it!!!

No comments: