Many many many thanks to Rob's dad who happen to stay Sunday night due to some flight delays. He helped clear out the old apartments and place things in this one. I know we would have had a LOT more work to do without his help.
My bedroom furniture has finally been squared away. For a large part of the week, I had to shuffle around some things to get to the bathroom and closet. Fun! We found the dining room table and actually had a real dinner at it last night. It's still surrounded by a lot of boxes, but it's taking shape. Who knows? Maybe tomorrow we will find the living room! One can only hope.
We unpacked our pantry food today. We found out that between the two of us, we have copious amounts of pasta (among many other household objects). The good news, it all fit on the shelf we had designated as the "food area". A trip to IKEA today (can we say zoo?!) solved some storage on that shelf and below it. We made it appear a little more organized. Tricks of baskets and buckets. Shhh... :)
And let's not forget my fuzz faces. I was a little worried about moving them again. The last time I moved, it involved a 10 hour car ride for them and a lot of strange one or two night stays in different places. Thankfully they seem to settling in well. I am sure the rest of the place will follow in due time.
No comments:
Post a Comment