Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Little Scary


My mailbox is starting to frighten me. Either it's one big cosmic coincidence OR it knows what I write in my blog. I opened up the box and today March of Dimes decided to do their best to win me over with fancy mailing labels.

These are more Christmas ones so I guess my third cousins may be lucky enough to get a card from me this year. Although their opening statement was, "... I know I've taken a risk in sending you this dime..." Damn right you did. I have a wedding fund to save for! Free money! It was like getting paid to pick up the mail. Thanks!

Maybe I should have a contest where everyone can vote for their favorite address label and I will just throw the rest out. Seriously, this is getting ridiculous. Thankfully it's in a funny way.

No comments: