Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Halloween Countdown

That's right folks, we have entered the Halloween countdown stage. Sure you may have started on November 1st of last year, but this is the home stretch. We are T-30 days. Anything can happen. For those who procrastinate, probably not much will for you, but for the rest of us, it will be a mad race to the finish!

Once again I am working on a top secret Halloween costume, which if I can do correctly, will blow people away! Ok, so I have never really had a costume that blew people away, but hey, there's always the promise. Last year was kind of disappointing that a lot of people didn't know who I was on sight. But then again, I picked a fairly obscure 80s character that the boys really hadn't heard of. The plus side is that my costumes always turn out great and I am proud to show them off when all is said and done.

I do have some logistics issues to work out this year, but believe I have a plan. We are flying in, so some of that is dictated by luggage and what TSA considers "normal". I am sorry if you are in the airport on Halloween weekend, be prepared for some odd things. I wish they had a sense of humor.

Here's to another great Halloween season!! Candy corn is giving me cavitities as we speak!