Thursday, November 6, 2008

Who Likes Short Shorts?

Last weekend we took a trip to DC for the annual B&B Party. It was full of visits, fun, and well, partying. We had a good time and enjoyed ourselves a lot. Since I don't have a lot of free time these days, I am not going to write much. Pictures usually tell a better story than I could anyway. :)

Mr. Diehl likes short shorts! Congratulations the third prize winners, Juno and Bleeker.

Second prize goes to Charlie for being a can of sardines. Pretty creative!

And first prize goes to Aqua Team Hunger Force! They made these costumes. I thought they bought them they looked so good. Congratulations Traci, Cassie, and Jessica!

Rob as Raziel. This is a video game character from Legacy of Kain. Lots of black hair spray and blue paint can make you look like an undead vampire mutant too! :)

And finally, my costume, Las Vegas show girl. I think I did a pretty good job. And for the record, sewing sequins is less fun that sewing leaves. The only thing I am bummed about is you can see my shoes in the picture. They were hot! :)

No comments: