Today my co-worker Sarah invited me to go shopping with her and another friend in Decatur. There are a whole bunch of little boutiques and what not to poke around in. In my experience, window shopping can be as fun or more fun than the actual purchasing so even if I didn't buy anything, it was bound to be fun.
We started at Taqueria Del Sol for lunch. They were cheap and tasty! I especially liked their shrimp corn chowder. Delicious! We meandered through some shops near that restaurant and then picked it up and drove to the other side of Decatur.
On our way there we made a pit stop at the factory store for Paddywax candles. Apparently these are ridiculously expensive candles. The ones here are probably not the exact color or what have you, but are a fracation of the cost. As if you could tell.
We finished up our shopping and headed back. I picked up some last minute Christmas gifts and enjoyed being out and not in a mall. The weather behaved enough and didn't get too cold. Hooray holidays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Taco del Sol!!! I love them! I miss them! And all the rest of Decatur. (Tho' not so much the candle factory...)
Post a Comment