There is a fun company called
Little Earth that is known for their quirky purses made from old license plates. They also make CD holders and photo albums from them as well. It's a neat twist on using recycled goods to create something new. They have now branched out into make "designer" looks for these purses now. They are the same shape, but instead of having a Colorado license plate, you might have the NYC skyline.
I am happy to say that after staring at these purses for almost a year, I finally decided that's where my Christmas money was going to go. I chose one of the "designer" prints myself in a funky swirl pattern that I think is really pretty. Now I just have to wait another two weeks while it is made and shipped to me. How exciting!
2 comments:
First you followed us to Atlanta, and now this?!
Hahaha, our plans to assume your identities are another step closer to fruition! I've got Mike's old job at his old school, Sarah's cooking your sun dried tomato meals, soon she'll own your purse. What else, oh, and she's filled our house with lighthouses. I could leave that one behind, but we must be thorough...
Post a Comment