So I have kind of skipped over how special my moving company was in this post, but they just keep outdoing themselves. I emailed them a week ago asking for some claim forms because we have enough stuff that's damaged that we want to make some claims. Well of course they didn't send them. So I called today and asked again. This is the email response I got:
"All paperwork has been received and your claim has been sent to our claims depart. you should hear from them with in the next 3 days. Please do not throw any items away until you have been told to by your adjuster"
This is very peculiar to me because I have not submitted anything to this lady of their claims department. Amazing how they must have already known what it was they broke. This must be where they make all the money and wow their customers after terrible service. Words really fail me here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment