While I was in Atlanta I went to a few of these fabulous things called Shecky's Girls Night Out. I have raved about all their free goodies and how wonderful they all are. One of their free goodies was some samples from Dove with their new go Fresh Body Mists, Deodorants, and Body Washes. The last two times I went I got the Grapefruit Lemongrass Energizing Scent and I really liked it. It's light and smells really nice.
Now that I am completely out of all the sample stuff, I am looking for it in the stores and I am just bamboozled. I have been looking for it for months now in places like Target and the grocery stores because I know I have seen them there before, but now they seem to be a distant memory. I have looked in both Georgia and now New York with no luck. This search is starting to make me nuts.
Tonight after being frustrated I decided to check the good old internet (specifically Amazon - what don't they sell?) and found they do carry the product. A 6 pack of 3 ounce bottles. ?! Ugh, if that's what I have to settle for fine, but I just wanted to find one bigger bottle at a place that I could pop in and grab it when I ran out.
It seems like all the scents I like disappear once I get attached to them. Victoria's Secret did away with their Halo scent which I was super happy with, but now I am left looking for alternatives and well, even the cheaper body mists I like seem to be elusive. Maybe the universe is trying to tell me to be happy with my stinky self. Of course, my retort is something along the lines of go jump in a lake.
Le sigh.... Quest onward!
*EDIT - I FOUND IT! HOORAY LOCAL TARGET!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Did you try drugstore.com? I can sometimes find toiletries there that I'm having trouble tracking down other places.
Post a Comment