In the second half of September, we spent some time hanging out in the orchard picking apples and getting cider with my sister and brother in law. I forgot how delicious the apples were in NY. There are a lot of varieties that are not available in GA because they wouldn't survive the trip which explains why I could never find them. Candid shots are always so nice. :)
In October, we made it out to an SU Football game with people from work. The game wasn't too great, but they dedicated the field as the Legends Field. Jim Brown was there and if I knew more about football history, I am sure I would have been more excited. As it was, they took so long that the marching band half time show was pushed until after the game was over, which was sad because all but a handful of people were left and it was the best part of the game! They did music from Michael Jackson including Thriller, which they actually did the dance for. It was fantastic! We don't own any SU gear, so we just wore the colors. :) Notice the UVA hat.
Last Friday I got free tickets to the SU basketball game. It was only an exhibition game but they creamed Cal State. It was my first basketball game I have attended since high school. We even phoned a friend to find out how long the game was going to be. I sort of get the excitement of March Madness now.
I have also been enjoying watching the leaves change, although I know as the fall from the trees, winter is on it's way. Fall is probably my favorite season and I hate to see it go by so quickly. And of course if it's fall, it means that Halloween is right around the corner. Which reminds me, I still have so much to do!
1 comment:
Is your costume done yet? Huh? Huh?
Post a Comment