One of my New Year's resolutions was to keep a reading list of everything I have read this year. Mostly because I look back on last year and think, I wonder how many books I read? Why not keep a list? Brilliant!
I just finished Life A La Mode by Linda Lenhoff. This one I borrowed from the library and was a fairly quick read. It's classified as an adult fiction and is mostly about a woman who has a sister who has been engaged 7 times, divorced parents dating respective other people, and a somewhat lame love life. The book wasn't bad, but it just seemed like the main character didn't really do much. There didn't seem to be a time line associated with the book's pace at all and I was always confused at how much time had passed. It's a good book for little thinking and has an entertainment value because there are funny moments and like I said it's not horrible. I would mark it as a beach week read. If you got distracted with the hot tub, you aren't missing much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment