Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Google Reader

I have just discovered the latest and greatest in Google. They have now added a Google Reader to their long list of very cool and very user friendly features. The first time you go to Google Reader they play a clip for you about how it works. It's sort of like your email inbox, but for all your favorite websites. So if I want to read CNN, check up on the latest in recipes, or see what Mike is up to, I just add it to the list of subscriptions. Then it is essentially "mailed" to Google Reader. No more going through 15 web pages a day. You just need to go to Google Reader to get the latest!

I would like to say this puts Mike P. out of a job with tracking peoples blogs, but there is a high entertainment value in his rating system. So long I am entertained, I say it stays!

No comments: