That's right, I finally got my nice shinny new computer! In fact, I am writing this blog entry with it. :) It's all nice and new and fantastic! I so far have found that I like it a lot. It's a little snug getting it into the bag I have for it, but I am sure that will get easier with time.
So since I have this new beast, there are some things to note about new computers.
1. All your old stuff isn't on them. This can be a plus and a minus at the same time. Plus - Free hard drive space. Minus - Having to load it all up again. Even IM, iTunes, WoW, camera stuff, etc. Kind of a pain.
2. It's actually legal software. Something new for me.
3. It's better than what I had. Also good and bad. Good because I spent the money on it so it better be a step up from what I had, but bad in that I don't want to use that "old" thing anymore. Yuck!
4. It's portable! Well, this is only true if you got a laptop. I can't wait until I get so lazy I can't sit at my desk to work and I have to bring it to bed, and fall asleep with it. It's going to rock!
But all in all, for day one of ownership, I am pretty happy. I found the volume button, figured out how to get the internet to work, and managed to download Firefox. Yay! Now if I can only figure out what triggers the sleep vs. off mode. :P
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment