It's that time of year again. This year is marking the special 10th year anniversary edition of the B&B Party. By this time, if you haven't found yourself a costume, you may want to check out websites like this one for those last minute costume ideas.
I am proud to announce that my costume is about 95% done. The finishing touches will be add after I arrive at my destination. Some of it is lack of time to ensure things dry, some is due to the nature of how it will be put together and making it more likely to break in route.
I have spent a ridiculous amount of time on this costume and I am hoping that it looks every bit of awesome as I think it does it my head. I have pricked myself several times with the pins. Some of those being in the last few hours. Yay last minute work!
I am looking forward to the party and seeing how other people are dressed. For those of you dying to know what my costume is, you need more to do with your time. I will have pictures hopefully up for viewing by Monday evening. That's being optimistic, but, there are many people who want to see it, so it may happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment