I have never actually picked out pumpkins this way, so I was not dressed properly in my shorts and sandals, so Rob had to fetch my pumpkin for me. What a nice guy. :) I would like to mention however, that I was dressed for the weather. At 80 degrees it felt a little too warm to be out picking pumpkins, but that's how it is.
I did find it funny and completely in line with the location of this pumpkin patch, to find that off the back corner of the patch was a shooting range. It's where the white trailer is in the photo above. I don't know what they were shooting, nor did I want to get close enough to find out. It was just an ironic setting with families picking out pumpkins, the cow train for little kids going around, hay rides, and then the firing range. Only in Georgia.
No comments:
Post a Comment