Sunday, October 28, 2007

For the Honor of Grayskull!!

Ok, it's time to reveal my costume. I spent way too long making this thing, but I think it was worth it. Otherwise I would have to question my sanity. Anywho, after many hours and pokes with the needles, this is what I produced from the sewing machine.


Now, I feel it is important to point out, I made the entire costume with no pattern. I did not buy any of this from e-bay or the back of a truck. I have skills and this is one time of year I want to take credit for them. :)



That one shows off the full length and is a pretty good picture of Melissa and I. I was so glad she came because she is such a fun person and I miss her. There are bound to be more pictures of me, but this is what I have for now. For those who are still trying to figure it out, I went as She-Ra Princess of Power and I was awesome! Rob did have to take the sword away from me at some point in the evening, but hey, it was a good time. :)

Additional photos:





My personal favorite, sword in one hand, Yuengling in the other.

1 comment:

kara said...

That costume is so cool.