Saturday, December 8, 2007
Blog Updates
Recently there has been a number of people hopping on the blogger band wagon and I have added them off to the side of my own blog. The first one is Process + Color which is Kara Bo Bara, a friend of mine from college. The next one that was added was not too long ago by a co-worker of mine named Heidi, named The Goldilocks Quest. She actually stumbled across this on accident (stalker) because she was looking for LMents Braves pictures. Well, if you put that into Google, I am one of the first websites that comes up. My last one is about my friend Josh, who has decided to tell The Tale of The Traveling Name Plaque he has started on a journey all around New York State. I think it's like the office version of the gnome. :) Anywho, they are now on the side bar in case you wanted to know who they were.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the shout out. Now I don't have to stalk you in the shadows.
Post a Comment