Tuesday, September 18, 2007

This is My Friend Josh



This is my friend Josh. He and I have known each other for over 10 years. Dang... that's a long time. Anyway, we try to see each other when I get the chance to go home. Currently he lives in Albany so we had to juggle a little to make time to see each other, but we ended up hanging out for a few hours at the Amory Square Starbucks.

He treated me to a mocha and we chatted about life for a while. It stinks that I live so far away and those talks over cups of coffee (beer, food, etc) are harder to get to. But we pick up just like we never left off and that's what I like our relationship. He is pretty level headed and has gotten plenty of calls from me when I have need to talk to someone about whatever. If I am upset, I just got a job, I can't make a decision, I need to get some computer info, etc. I know he is going to be one of those life long friends. So if you happen to be in Albany and need a guide or someone to have dinner with, he is your guy so stop and say hi. :)

This picture was brought to you in part by the camera tripod Rob got me as an anniversary gift specifically because I like taking these kinds of photos. I think it worked out pretty well.

No comments: