It was an interesting museum, but another place I probably won't revisit. I actually like The High Museum of Art in Atlanta better than this place. That may be because they had stuff from the Louvre on display there.
We ate lunch at a local coffee shop and enjoyed eating outside. Aside from the first day of our trip, and even then only half, the weather was gorgeous. Sunny and fairly warm.
We said goodbye to Chattanooga, and headed back home to Atlanta. This was the first vacation that Rob and I did completely by ourselves which amazed me considering how long we have been dating. Nonetheless, it was fantastic, restful, and utterly enjoyable. We have decided we will continue to do surprise trips in the future because this one was a lot of fun. I had a great time planning it all and Rob enjoyed the surprise and was delighted with all that I had done.
Since I couldn't possibly fit all of my pictures from this trip on the blog, please visit my picasa page to see more. :)
*Editors Note* - Still backdated to day of activity
No comments:
Post a Comment