Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Can You Spell Allergies?

Ah the sounds, sights, and smells of spring; what a wonderful thing. This is the time of year when cabin fever breaks and you get to scratch that itch to open windows, go outside, and just get out of the house. However if you part of the lucky masses with allergies, your cabin fever has to last just a bit longer.

Last year I reported on the fuzz which was the green yellow covering over everything. I haven't seen that yet, but I imagine it's only a matter of time before it rears its ugly head once again. Last year I also was not having many allergic reactions to what was in the air. Oh how the times have changed.

After spending a day with a tissue box and turning my nose into some sort of monument to Rudolph, I decided I had better get some help to combat this crap this year. My doctor recommended some medication for me and I've got to say; I'm a fan. So far we have success, but I know we haven't even really gotten into the thick of the season yet. Hooray Spring! Oie...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.