I have just discovered how this wonderful feature can help me blog better. 151 posts in, this being 152, I am finally getting it. Better late than never right?
I was thinking the other day, I wonder how many blogs I have written about topic A, if only there was a way to know. Turns out there is and I am going back now and trying to apply labels to posts to help me figure that out. The crappy part is that it takes a while to do it all, but once it's done, it will be nice to have.
So instead of writing about my next blog topic, I am farting around with labels. It's the dangerous sort of activity I could get caught up in doing for a while. I promise to blog with a better entry next time. :) Sometimes I dislike my learning curve....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment