Sometimes I wonder how I got to this point in my life without have done some of the most popular pop culture things. Mostly I am referring to watching the classic movies from the 80s and 90s. I don't know how I managed to avoid seeing them all this time, but the important thing to note is; I am trying to catch up.
My first or second beach week trip I finally watched all of the Star Wars movies. Yes, that would be about 2005 or 2006. I was missing the original three. I have seen Ferris Bueller's Day Off and Office Space so I think I am ok there. I am still unclear if I have seen all of the Back to the Future movies. I think I keep seeing the same one with the clock tower, but hard to say for sure.
Last night I had a craving for mac & cheese, beer, and popcorn. Rob made himself some pizzas and joined me on the couch to watch a movie. I ended up picking out My Cousin Vinny. I have never seen this movie either. It was hilarious! I especially liked Marisa Tome's character. She's sassy! :)
Someday I will be caught up with movies, but until then, I guess I will just add them to the ever growing list of things I should do. At least I will have something to do when I retire! :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment