In the evening we went to the Pennock's house for chili (and wine for us real wine-and-chili-day die hards), football, and Kota! You may be asking yourself, who would drink wine with chili? That's just not right. Well my friends, there's a lot that's not right, but we do it anyway because it's FUN!
Also, you may be curious about this "Kota". Kota is a totally bad ass interactive dinosaur meant for children that only 30-year-olds can appreciate.
She (I am assuming it's female though not well versed in identifying gender in dinosaurs) was the life of the party. She roars, goes on adventures, and sneezes. Rummy doesn't really know what to make of her because she will roar at him if he barks at her. Hilarity I would love to have video taped. But she's totally awesome and us few and privileged people got to play with her. Thanks Mike for sharing your way cool Christmas gift with us!
Also, as I do not get to visit Rummy often, we had to destory a toy or two while we were there.
Notice the stuffed bone he has had for a week and is still intact! This is just not right. He decapitated the toy I got him for Christmas. Quite precious actually. Made me smile. :)
Rummy and I in process of destroying said bone. We had it half gone my the time I left. He is awesome because he gets excited when he hears the toys ripping and loves tearing them to bits. I fear for any animals he ever catches.
Really, I can't think of a better place to start the New Year! Thanks Pennocks!!!
1 comment:
Great. Now I have to go out and buy one of those dinosaurs.
THANKS A LOT!
Post a Comment