Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy 2009!

Well another year is here. I hope you celebrated its coming well. Rob and I spent it at the Diehl's drinking, hanging out, eating chocolate fondue (YUM), and counting down with Mr. Seacrest who seemed to be more impressed with his iPhone as the new year came in. Nerd.



General peoples hanging out and having fun. Ben making his usual photo statement. :)


The nice photo of Rob and I. He has a habit of making faces like he is being tortured when we are photographed together. I wonder what our wedding photos will look like....


A picture that marked the beginning of us watching the countdown (handy clock in the corner). Promptly after everyone had confetti in their eyes, we turned them off and started playing Rock Band. Sadly, I must admit, I have no idea what the words are to My Sharona and I picked it out to sing to. Go me!

Merriment was had by all. It was nice to visit with people we only see a few times a year. Hopefully that will change come July. I think the majority pull is for Rockville, MD. We will see what happens.

Thanks to Diehl's for hosting a totally fabulous New Year's Party!

No comments: