Over the last two years of my life, I have been going through a rotational leadership program at work (amongst other things). In June, I officially graduated from the program. When I started it felt like I was on a never ending road. A year of grad classes, a few business projects, committee work, community service, 3 week long conferences, and not to mention learning a new job every 6 months with at least two bosses, and oh hey, throw in a move too. I am really happy to be done.
Graduation was kind of a two part deal; we had site graduation and then graduation at our final conference which was also held in June.
 |
| Allison and I at Syracuse Site Graduation |
 |
| Tea time bud Shawn and Andy and I |
Our final conference was held in Landsdowne, VA at "the compound". This week long conference was better than others before with better classes and more personal time (a rare and precious thing during these events). They also arranged for a "Night at the Museum" where they opened up the Udvar Hazy Air and Space Museum at Dulles International Airport just for the conference participants. The had their docents there to ask questions about planes and history in the museum.Very cool night.
 |
| Brent, me, Allison, Bryant, Greg, and Susan |
 |
| SR-71 Blackbird |
 |
| Me, Greg, Susan, Brent, Dave, Bryant, LaTisha |
It was an interesting two years with a lot of experience. I met a lot of great people and made life long friends. But I will have to think long and hard about doing something like that again. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment