Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Sister's Garden

If there is anything I will really miss aside from family and their cooking in NY it's my sister's gardens.  She maintains them well and has orchestrated them so there's always something blooming.  I really enjoy walking around and smelling all the plants, it's very relaxing.  Of course every now and again I remember my camera and try to capture some of the fun of the flowers in her garden.

The view from the driveway







She really has a green thumb whereas I have a yellowish green thumb.  I am learning, but have a long way to go.  She brought back all of our plants we nearly killed off this past winter.  Time in her gardens do everyone some good.  I really think she could be on the pages of Better Homes & Gardens someday.  In the meantime though, I will just enjoy her gardens with a glass of wine and warm weather.

No comments: