
Sometimes, all it takes is a poster to put things in perspective. Some brilliant mind came up with De-motivational posters shortly after the motivational posters came out. I think these have been a bigger success because they reflect reality a little too closely.
My co-workers and I were checking them out a while back trying to figure out which ones we should purchase and hang around our cube. We very soon after found we would have to buy the lot and we would probably be fired for some "HR Related Incident".
My co-workers and I were checking them out a while back trying to figure out which ones we should purchase and hang around our cube. We very soon after found we would have to buy the lot and we would probably be fired for some "HR Related Incident".


1 comment:
I want that "Retards" poster and I want to hang it up in my office.
Post a Comment