I have been inspired by Holly and Wade to create a project board. Something that will keep that ever list of growing things I should take care of eventually. If you are Holly and Wade, that probably means later that week. For me, I can settle for sometime in the next month. :P We all have to start somewhere.
So! My first project is going to be the create said project board. My sister creates cork boards from wine corks. Ingenious! I asked for some guidance from her on how to make this, but once I get it going, it will serve as the meeting place of a series of post-it note looking things for projects I want to do.
Namely things like my mirror on the back of my dresser. I had a corner break off which I have kept in the hopes of gluing it back together. It has been broken for almost a year now and there is sits. I don't really know what glue to buy for this project, but I am sure some nice person at Home Depot can educate me.
I am sure there are more things that will go on the board, but I often feel like I will remember something I needed to do, forget about it for roughly 3 months, then have an, "Oh yeah, that thing" moment. If it were all in one nice area, it may keep it to the front of my brain and get done. Then again, it could collect dust like most other things. At least it will give the look of being organized and motivated. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I will warn you that a project board is great for organization, but can be a little daunting. Wade and I placed ours in the kitchen which means we see it everytime we sit down to eat. That was not a good idea.
Post a Comment