Giving a cat some catnip has the potential to entertain, enlighten, and inspire. After watching my cats have some this past weekend, I came up with this song. (All on my own I will have you know.... Ok maybe Mike P started it which he stole from someone else, but I made it was it is!!!)
I was gonna use the scratcher, until I got high
I wasn't gonna tear up the furniture, but then I got high
Now I am using the couch and I know why, 'cuz I got high
Because I got high
Because I got high
I wasn't gonna chase the laser pointer, until I got high
I was going to lay around, but then I got high
Now I am running through the house and I know why, 'cuz I got high
Because I got high
Because I got high
I wasn't gonna get twitchy, until I got high
I wasn't gonna eat the treats, but then I got high
Now I am fighting with my sister and I know why, 'cuz I got high
Because I got high
Because I got high
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment