Saturday, February 2, 2008

Touch That Dial

Recently, the Atlanta radio stations have decided they need to be ahead of the curve in technology. That's super great for them, but bad for people like me.

The show I listened to in the morning decided about 3 weeks ago that they were now to cool for normal everybody radio. They removed themselves from their station on the air, moved to HD, and now claim to be the first visual radio station available online. That's just peachy (ha - funnier cause I am in Atlanta), but I am not going to drop $$ to install an HD radio and umm, well I haven't figured out how to get the internet to my car yet. It's too bad because I liked the music and enjoyed the personalities in the morning. I guess I can go to the website when I am home...

Well, I tried to find a new station. Some were just ok, but then I found 92.9 Dave FM. I like their quirky people in the morning and said, I think this will work. Well, what do you know? Monday morning they are changing themselves all around. AWESOME. I just hope I like it as well.

In short, the radio stations in Atlanta are starting to bite. A lot.

No comments: