I got some more mail last week. As you may have guess by the title of this blog entry, it was more address labels! I just took a count of them. I have 12 sets! 12!! Three of them are Christmas oriented. The rest vary from Susan G. Komen, a couple sets from March of Dimes, Habitat for Humanity, RIT, and others.
For the one piece of mail I send a month I am having trouble determining which address label set is most appropriate per the mail I am sending. I am tempted to slap one of everything on there and call it a day. I don't think the post office would get it. In fact I would probably have it mailed back to me because they couldn't find the real address of where it was supposed to go.
Don't get me wrong, I appreciate that I don't have to write out my address. Even if it is only for the once a month I will send something through the post office. I am lazy in that respect. This just may be the most address labels I have ever gotten for an address I will only have for a year. If I sent a piece of mail every day until I left I still would have some left over! What am I going to do with them? Maybe I should make a mosaic out of them...
Anyone want mail?
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Starting to regret that electronic bill pay, aren't you?
Post a Comment