In case you can't tell, it's pouring outside. Rob was filling up the gas tank when this lady pulled in. I watched her get out of her car, leaving the door open, then go to the trunk, leaving that open as well, to grab an umbrella and use it while putting air in the tire. She did this for a good 5 minutes at least. I was just so baffled by this scenario that I had to take a picture. I can't imagine how wet the inside of her car was. Of course, Rob was being silly and washing the windows at the time (in the rain) and he thought I was taking pictures of him. Both would have been good pictures, but I know Rob was being goofy. This lady though, I am not too sure what she had going on upstairs. :)
Sunday, September 9, 2007
Sometimes You Just Have to Laugh
This photo was taken a while ago on the trip back from the beach. It's taken a while to write about because of the computer issues and well, a picture is worth a thousand words.

In case you can't tell, it's pouring outside. Rob was filling up the gas tank when this lady pulled in. I watched her get out of her car, leaving the door open, then go to the trunk, leaving that open as well, to grab an umbrella and use it while putting air in the tire. She did this for a good 5 minutes at least. I was just so baffled by this scenario that I had to take a picture. I can't imagine how wet the inside of her car was. Of course, Rob was being silly and washing the windows at the time (in the rain) and he thought I was taking pictures of him. Both would have been good pictures, but I know Rob was being goofy. This lady though, I am not too sure what she had going on upstairs. :)
In case you can't tell, it's pouring outside. Rob was filling up the gas tank when this lady pulled in. I watched her get out of her car, leaving the door open, then go to the trunk, leaving that open as well, to grab an umbrella and use it while putting air in the tire. She did this for a good 5 minutes at least. I was just so baffled by this scenario that I had to take a picture. I can't imagine how wet the inside of her car was. Of course, Rob was being silly and washing the windows at the time (in the rain) and he thought I was taking pictures of him. Both would have been good pictures, but I know Rob was being goofy. This lady though, I am not too sure what she had going on upstairs. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment