Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Feeling Yucky

I came home from work today at about 10:30am. I just feel yucky. It's a technical term, I swear. I feel nauseas and in general blah. So when I get home not feeling well and have prepared my stay to the couch for the rest of the day, what do you think my cats do? Well, it seems they wanted to do everything in their power to sit on my not feeling to hot tummy. I know they just want to snuggle and are super excited I am home, but have you ever had a 18lb cat try to lay on you when you are feeling this way? Or even when you are feeling good? Gosh my cats are huge.

In my hours of the couch today, I sent a few emails, watched About a Boy (I thought it was only so-so), finished the last disk of LOST Season 2, took a nap for an undetermined amount of time, and now I am writing a blog entry. I have eaten soup and probably about a third of a loaf of bread because I know toast is supposed to help. At least something along those lines.

I hope I feel better tomorrow. Bleck.

No comments: