I was just looking around Amazon for the shop from the comfort of your home in your PJs gifts and stumbled across some message boards. Message boards can come in all shapes and sizes depending on the website and topics. I was utterly amazed at what people could do with a 5 minute old post.
For one, I thought Amazon was an odd place to list what you are thankful for. I mean, it's a nice topic, but why is it on Amazon? I have no idea, but 42 replies in 4 minutes signaled that perhaps it was something people needed to express. You have to love the person that started it, they actually included this caveat, "Walk away from this thread if you can't say something nice" as if that ever stops someone. In fact, I have seen it actually encourage "bad behavior" so to speak.
The other thing that struck me as different was the people that were posting. I read through two message boards less than 5 minutes old each and some of the same people were on each. It's probably not that odd, but the way they were responding to one another or defending (isn't that a given in message boards?) you would have thought they were best friends, but made it obvious they weren't.
I go to message boards that get me answers like, why does my car do this? Or, if I want to sew a skirt without a pattern, what's the best way to do so? I guess that's the beauty of the internet, it's always changing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment